Jan 31 - Feb 2, 2014
Rosemary Todd Clough
This weekend is designed to augment the skills you acquired in Level I, as you continue to develop a deeper awareness and understanding of this vital work with children.
Upon successful completion of this training, you will be certified as a Level II Creative Kids Yoga®
|• Class observation with children at Moving Spirit
• An in-depth exploration of asanas (yoga postures), movement concepts, class themes, relaxation techniques, age groupings, and class planning
• Understanding the chakra system as it relates to human needs and development and applying the chakras to yoga & creative movement concepts
• Understanding the theory of multiple intelligences and its application to yoga and
• Group reflections and presentations
• Developing self-confidence and creativity
• Teaching conflict resolution skills using a positive behavior mode
|• Completion of Level I Creative Kids Yoga® Basic Certification, preliminary assignments, and
teaching experience required.